Learn more about using your DSLR to get better photos and put it all into practice.
Topics covered –
Morning 9am to 12pm
– the camera (buttons/dials), their use and when to choose which options
– building blocks of exposure
– shooting formats
– histogram manipulation & exposure compensation
– sRGB and understanding colour space
– bit depth
– white balance
– programme functions vs manual function
– camera shake
– the language of photography
Afternoon 1pm to 5pm
– Measuring and controlling contrast
– Putting Depth of Field into practice
– Using the right shutter speed for the subject
– Correct exposure for successful editing
– The use of bracketing
– White balance for the right situation
WHAT TO BRING:
Your DSLR camera & lenses (plus handbook) and tripod – don’t forget to charge your batteries and format your memory card/s. Wear/bring suitable clothing and footwear for the weather on the day.
BYO lunch at Grabb Studio. Tea and coffee provided.
Do you have a medical issue that I need to be aware of?
COST – $80 per person
VENUE – Grabb Studio – 3/31 Miro Street, Taupo
REGISTER HERE – firstname.lastname@example.org